Working In A Different Field As A Permanent Resident

Question: I applied to Canada Immigration as an engineer, and I was approved.

Should I stick to this line of work upon my arrival, or can I find work in another field?

I also have a girlfriend in my home country. Can I sponsor her so she can come with me to Canada?

Answer: Regarding your line of work, you are not required to stick to the field of engineering when you arrive in Canada.

You can work in any field you want and in any place of your choice. As to sponsoring your girlfriend, you can do that if you marry her. You can sponsor her as a spouse.

Other Posts OF Interests:

Enjoyed this post? Share it!


Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *